Monday, May 16, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading (iPhone Addition)

After digging through every travel bag, it is safe to conclude that I came home with my laptop but not its power cord, and it is dead as a door nail (the laptop)! So here we are, well here I am, using two thumbs to answer these important Monday questions.

What have I recently finished?

Abso-freaking-nothing. Sometimes I even disappoint myself. All I can say is I guess there are times when being with actual people takes precedence over fictional ones.

What am I currently reading?

Same as last week with the exception of listening to Wise Blood by Flannery O'Connor. Hazel Motes is a creep! Enjoying this outstanding example of dialog.

What will I read next?

My hands are full for the next week! Need to crank out what I have in front of me, but I will never stop dreaming about the next book.

Hosted by The Book Date.

3 comments:

Jack said...

Hey Bananarama girl, it is time to update this thing again. :)

Gina said...

I know. About what shall I write?

Jack said...

What it is like to be 68 and a thriving empty nester. ;)

I don't know, pick something that moves you and share a few words.