Wednesday, February 26, 2014

WWW.Wednesday: This Weather Sucks Edition - AGAIN


What are you currently reading?


It’s so beautifully written but so very awful in its premise.

What did you recently finish?



This, I could barely give three stars on Goodreads. It was far too long, sheer drudgery. I’m not a horror fan but I’m not sure that had anything to do with it. I didn’t think it was very well written either. Maybe I’m nitpicking, but I just didn’t like it very much.



This book was really good. It’s like a space version of Castaway, and while it’s a man vs. nature story at least partially, it’s also man vs. himself as well (at least in my opinion). I listened to it so possibly I felt differently because I wasn’t reading every single word of technical jargon. I’d give it a try if I were you and the premise is of interest.

What will you read next?

I have no idea.

No comments: