Wednesday, December 4, 2013

WWW.Wednesday: Book Obsessions


We all know it’s Wednesday and on Wednesday’s, for the last month or two, I’ve been talking about books and linking it up over at Should Be Reading. So here we go:

What am I currently reading?


This book starts out very quickly paced which I love. I’m about one-third through. It’s about a young, Google-like internet company and the whole “Big Brother” technology which is scary as it becomes increasingly more and more possible.



Also, I’m intermingling these spicy short stories.


What did I recently finish?


Absolutely outstanding. Five stars all the way. I'm addicted to and obsessed with Alice Munro.

What will I read next?

Well, I am in current violation of the moratorium on book buying that has been issued for this household. I expect UPS to ring my doorbell at any minute. Even though I have stacks and stack here from which to choose, here are the incoming:





It will be one of these! I think...

Happy reading!!!

12 comments:

Elisa said...

I should put a moratorium on my book buying, but that then just makes me more obsessed with what I am missing out on! I need to check out Alice Munro :)

Cleopatra Loves Books said...

Happy reading! It looks like you have loads of choice ;-)

Anonymous said...

Some great books here! Really want to read Stoner which is on my shelves all ready and still have to get round to some Alice Monro, here's my link http://wp.me/p32hC2-td

Anonymous said...

The Circle looks so intriguing! Happy Reading!

Gina said...

I am on double probation!!! Unfortunately, I feel bad for my hubby that he has a wife who doesn't listen... And I agree, the more I CAN'T (or I'm not supposed to) do something, the more "gotta have it" I get!!!

Do check out Munro. A few weeks past, I finished Friendship, Hateship, Courtship, Loveship, Marriage and loved it too! I will continue on with reading her collections until I finish each and every one of them!

Gina said...

Loads and loads!!! Thanks, you too.

Gina said...

Hmmm... Stoner didn't arrive today and it was supposed to. It intrigues me! Get around to Alice!!!

Gina said...

Ohhhhh! It is. I'm pretty glued to it at the moment...

Christie Tate said...

I love your book posts.

Gina said...

We are going to a book event in the city some time in the not too far future!!!!

Unknown said...

I am intrigued by the Runaway. Definitely taking your recommendation to heart and reading this one! ♥

Gina said...

YES!!!!!