Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Friend Jen Gave Me An Award And I'm Giving One to You!


I have a brand new friend from the blogging world. Her name is Jen and she writes one of my favorite blogs called We're Living a Full Life. What I like about Jen’s blog is that it is always fresh and creative. She has a very talented eye for photography. To me, her pictures are simple yet stunning! I love her blog so please go see her, as I’m always excited when her new posts appear in my Reader List.


I am so honored that she has included me, a brand spankin’ new blogger, in her Versatile Blogger Award. 

So, thank you Jen from the bottom of my heart!!! Of course, I accept, I accept, I accept!

There are some things I’m supposed to do to accept this awesome award:

The Rules for The Versatile Blogger Award

1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.

Okay…Here we go! Seven things about me:

1.   I’m the worst sailor in my family and I’m not bad. My daughter and her father bicker between them about who is better. She, “Woman Captain of the Year” for a 21 boat E-Scow Racing Fleet at the lake or him, the old “salty dog”.
2.    I have a memory like an elephant. Never tell me anything you have a problem with me remembering for life. Also, numbers are my thing. This is a blessing and a curse at times.
3.   I am an awesome trip planner and I have never had anyone, who I’ve asked, decline joining me on a trip I’ve put together. Not bragging, just good at it!
4.   My kids both go to the same University and it’s where their father went as well. IMO, it’s the prettiest Big Ten campus out there.
5.   I don’t panic…ever. Maybe I should at times but mostly it comes in handy.
6.   I exercise a lot but have to in order to fight the downward trend happening over here.
7.   Due to a sales job oh so long ago, I have visited all but 7 of our grand states.

Since I am such a newbie, only two months into this, I would like to pass this award on to two blogs I have really enjoyed over the past two months.

Thanks ladies for being two of my very favorite reads. I would send it right back to Jen too but I'm not sure if that's what we do!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thank you thank you thank you!!! I'm so honored and now I have something to blog about tonight! :)

Arnebya said...

Thank you, Gina; I really appreciate it. Embarrassingly, I haven't even been to 7 states, I also have an excellent memory, and numbers? UGH! I'm failing third grade math.

Gina said...

I love your stuff. It makes me laugh. Now we get to learn more about your too. I want to check out the blogs you nominated. I have a feeling I would like more than a few of them.

Gina said...

That's too funny about math. I once helped write a fourth grade paper and I only got a 97%. How does that happen?

Love your stuff!