Friday, January 6, 2012

I Need To Hear Your Voice

This is only the second time I've done a Sunday Stealing. Some of these questions are really easy while several will take quite a bit of thought or maybe, I'll make up the answer. Not sure yet but here goes...


Today we ripped off a blogger named Tense Teacher of the blogTense for a Reason. It's long so we'll do it in parts. She does not say where she got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. 


1. Song that always makes you sad? It's an oldie. Barbra Streisand singing "Memories". Loved the movie, too.


2. Last thing you bought? A Diet Coke for my drive home from Indiana.


3. Last person you argued with? My college freshman over packing for his return to school. He, however, neutralized the situation by saying "Mom, let's not fight." Sweetheart!


4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on? Peanut butter and butter, love them both, don't belong together on the same thing.


5. One of your stuffed animals' names as a kid? Doris


6. Did you ever at one time own a Barenaked Ladies CD? No


7. Favorite day of the week? Sunday. No pressure to do anything.


8. Favorite sundae topping? Caramel


9. Did you take piano lessons? Nope. Took guitar for two years though.


10. Most frequent song played? I play several favorites equally.


11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy? Most reality shows, but never Jersey Shore.


12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey? Hockey because I find hockey players sexy...don't know why.


13. Date someone older or younger? It wouldn't matter to me.


14. One place you could travel right now? Always Italy


15. Do you use umbrellas? No and I don't like getting wet either. I'm just not prepared.


16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem? No and I should know more than "O Canada" because I attend lots of Chicago Blackhawk games.


17. Favorite Cheese? Parmigiano Reggiano


18. The Smith's or The Cure? The Cure


19. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes? I find dark brown haired men most attractive but I'm married so not noticing.


20. Best job you ever had? Traveling salesperson of computer software. I got to see more of the U.S. than I ever wanted or imagined.



No comments: