Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Why Are My Clothes So Tight?


Two weeks ago, my clothes fit awesome. I don't know if I weighed less but I felt like I did. I committed to 6 days a week of challenging exercise and I actually did it (ate well too)...6 days a week for 2 weeks. It was a great start to something even bigger... or smaller, or maybe firmer...however I describe it, that's the look or feel I was going for during the holidays!

I really thought I was going to beat it...the holiday bulge! Then came, Christmas Day and the lethargy that comes after. It lasted three days!!! I was wiped. So wiped out that I didn't move a muscle but to eat and drink just a little more.

Then guess what? I put on my clothes today...three tries worth...and they were all too small. They hadn't been to the cleaners so I couldn't blame them. Is it possible they shrunk in the dryer. What the hell happened in three days...Sunday through Wednesday? Where did this inner tube come from that is encircling my waist?

How can it be that I am good for two, plus, solid weeks and in three days I am chubby?

It is not fair! Not fair at all!

I started again today, with the exercise part at least. Let's hope I can make some headway or I am certain that I could be my own PFD (Personal Floatation Device)!

No comments: