Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday Questions = All I Can Manage Right Now

Okay, so this isn't really "writing" like I said I would be doing. It's answering. It's easy. It's easy to do on my phone, which is currently all I have as a means for blogging these days. Over at sundaystealing.blogspot.com, you'll find the list of questions for which I must find answers.

A. What are your favorite smells? Chocolate and roast turkey (or stuffed turducken). Peonies and jasmine. Babies and a soft waft of a man's cologne.

B. Can you go a whole day without caffeine? Of course, but the question is are you sure you want that?

C. Who knows more about you than anyone else? Tough one. Probably one of my oldest, closest friends who knows everything I did when I was younger. My husband knows all my bad habits and temperaments that no one else sees.

D. What song did you last listen to? Wake Up by NF. A friend turned me on to it earlier this week.

E. Do you have a crush on anybody? Every day. Usually someone different though.

F. Do you like the Beatles? Yes.

G. If you could choose one color to wear for a whole year, what color would you choose? If you consider black a color then that's my choice. If not, blue.

H. Do you cook often? I cook at least four nights a week. I enjoy cooking when I have the time. Actually, I should be cooking some chicken wings right this minute, but that would have required me to get off the couch and go to the market for ingredients. I have only managed to go to yoga today. That's it.

I. What was the last film you watched? Did you like it? We have a very large theater in our new neighborhood just two streets away. We saw "Chef" this week, and enjoyed it very much (even though it was a bit predictable).

J. Can you sew? I just scrunched up my face. Yes, I can and have, but I don't.

K. What's you favorite fruit? Strawberries with a dusting of brown sugar. Or tomatoes.

L. Are you health conscious? Very much, but not fanatically so.

M. What is your middle initial? M

N. Do you curse a lot? Constantly (in my head)! Occasionally they slip out. Or when I'm with certain friends, they naturally spring free.

O. When was the last time you had a beer? I love beer, but I haven't had one in a long while. Can't say the same for wine except that I love it too.

P. Are you a pro sports fan? I like pro football and hockey.

Q. Is there a certain food you crave for no reason? Peanut butter (Skippy reduced fat)

R. What was the last book you purchased? Carsick by John Waters

S. Where was your last vacation? On a lake in the middle of nowhere.

T. Do you share fries? I share everything. I'm superb at sharing.

U. Girls, when was the last time you went out without a bra? Guys, when was the last time you went shirtless in public? Today at yoga because, technically, there is not a bra in a workout top. But if you mean free and easy without ANY support, I can't remember but YOU would if you saw it.

V. Did you ever play seven minutes in heaven? Most everyone who went through puberty in the 70's played it in some form or fashion.

W. What's the longest you've gone "unplugged"? Recently, two weeks. But growing up when I did, I could actually, and accurately,  say half my life.

X. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how did it happen? Prior to breaking three vertebrae in my neck two years ago, I had never before broken a bone.

Y. How do you like you eggs? Over easy.

Z. What was your last argument about and with who? We sold our house, packed up, and moved on august. We were both short tempered and taxed, so it would have been with my husband about something stupid relating to the move. Once we very quickly acknowledged the source of the argument (stress from packing up a household of 22 years and displacing  ourselves and stuff), we moved on in seconds and vowed not to let it come between us.

I tried to recognize the source of these questions above, but blogging from my only available device (my phone since I know longer have an accessible computer, makes the process more challenging) So here I go again. The source is: sundaystealing.blogspot.com

That's it! Off to Whole Foods for ingredients to make game day hot wings, which I do very, very well if I say so myself! The Bears home opener is tomorrow. Holla!!!! (I wrote this yesterday so that might make more sense here, and the Bears, of course, lost, but the day was awesome!!!)
K

3 comments:

Jack said...

No excuses for not doing some sort of writing. It is just like not exercising, a habit. ;)

Kenya G. Johnson said...

You did really good considering this came from your phone. LOL at the without a bra one. Except for gym wear I don't think I have either since before training bras. I have a favorite beer - so much so that I think I won't go back to the old favorites. Have you tried Shock Top the belgian white one?

Ginny Marie said...

We were very disappointed that the Bears lost. :( And I do share most of the time, but NOT my fries!