Playing along again with Sunday Stealing over here from my phone in the middle of nowhere (Indiana). Here are the questions:
1. What was the highlight of your week? Finally getting my house on the market. You must be very bored with my constant mention of this!
2. Whose car were you last in? Mine.
3. When is the next time you will kiss someone? Wait a second (one one-thousand). I just did!
4. What color shirt are you wearing? A black Nike workout top.
5. How long is your hair? I just had it cut this past Friday. It is currently brushing my collar bones.
6. Are you good looking? There are people in my life that tell me so.
7. Last movie you watched? Before Midnight. Again.
8. Who were you with? Myself.
9. Last thing you ate? I recently finished a steak fajita, some cottage cheese with tomatoes.
10. Last thing you drank? A fruit punch flavored G2, and a bottle of water.
11. When was the last time you had your heart broken? Friday afternoon :-(.
12. Who came over last? My brother-in-law bearing steak for fajitas!
13. Are you happy right now? I am extremely happy this very minute. You would be too if you were sitting where I am.
14. What did you last say? I said, "You are sassy!"
15. Where is your phone? My fingers are tapping away on my phone writing this.
16. What color are your eye? They are light blue with a green rim around the iris.
17. Are you left-handed? No.
18. Spell you name without vowels: Gn
19. Do you have any pets? Yes, I have a spunky chocolate lab.
20. Favorite vacation? Anywhere I haven't been, Tulum, Mexico, or sailing the BVIs.
21. What do you currently dislike? Not being friends with someone with whom I was so recently. Or that my dog is wet, smells, and just pretended she's a lap dog.
22. What are you listening to? Lapping waves.
23. If you could have one thing right now what would it be? A piece of fine dark chocolate, and another kiss immediately after eating said chocolate.
24. What is your favorite scent? Anything fresh, and unexpected.
25. Who makes you happiest? Me, closely followed by my family especially when we are all getting along, which we have been this weekend.
26. What were you doing at midnight last night? I think (don't remember exact timing) I was watching the end of the Kings vs. Rangers hockey game at home with some good friends.
27. When is your birthday? It is at the very beginning of October.
28. Who has the same phone as you? I don't really know. Mine is an old, hand-me-down iPhone that is too far out if date. Still works fine for me though.
29. Last time you went swimming in a pool? Does a fish tank count? If so, then last Thursday. If not, mid-March.
Feel free to add your own questions in the comments! Sunday Stealing.