I am playing along (via phone) with this.
30. Do you read your horoscope? Yes. Sometimes. However, if I don't like it, I choose not to believe it.
31. Where was the last place you bought something? I just bought two coffees at a Cool Beans.
32. How do you feel about your hair right now? Good. The summer is starting to bleach it out. Woo hoo!!! Free hair coloring!
33. Do you bite your nails? No, but I like them short. Painted light gray in the summer, and extremely dark in the winter.
34. Do you have any expensive jewelry? Yes. I have several pieces that were lovingly bestowed to me for milestone anniversaries. Totally unnecessary, but cherished nonetheless.
35. Have you ever been told you speak fast? When I was in college, I was. I am far quieter, and more contemplative now.
36. Is your laugh usually hearty? Yes.
37. How fast have you driven a car? 110 mph.
38. Have you ever smoked? I tried when I was in high school. Couldn't get over the dizziness hump.
39. What was your favorite subject in school? Math
40. Do you have cell phone provider loyalty? Not really, but my service is currently decent. I wouldn't hesitate to change if it weren't.
41. What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for? Tall. Masculine. Street smart intelligence. Makes me laugh. Emotionally strong. Kind and compassionate. Has own interests. Shares similar interests.
42. Do you have any hidden talents? Yes.
43. Favorite song? 10,000 Maniacs, These Are Days.
44. Do you like to sing at all? I do, but I've been told I am not very good at it. Guess what? I don't care.
45. Dream Job? Be promoted to the "show" tank (Caribbean Reef) exhibit at The Shedd Aquarium where I would be a diving docent. Otherwise, a travel writer or documentarist.
46. Where does most of your family live? In the Chicago area.
47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings? Nope. I have a baby brother.
48. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled? Not at all. I am a minimalist at heart, and compromiser by nature. However, I am very strong willed.
49. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? It's Father's Day!
50. Do you drink? Yes.
51. Know any other languages? Enough Spanish to get by. Enough French to understand content (sometimes, but mostly written). Enough Italian to offer pleasantries, and order what I desire off a menu in Rome.
52. Ever write a coded message? Yes. I love hidden meaning.
53. Have you ever been in someone else's wedding? Yes. Many times.
54. Do you have any children? Yes, two.
55. Did you take a nap today? I will be too busy entertaining the father of my children today to nap.
56. Who has the same birthday as you? Arnebya at What Now and Why. Clive Owens (hottie!) and Gwen Stefani,
57. Ever met anyone famous before? Yes. Sting, Bob Weir, Marilyn and Dan Quayle, General Norman Schwarzkopf.
58. Do you want to be famous one day? Absolutely not. I crave anonymity.
59. Any Pet Peeves? Judgmental people. Road ragers. Those without spatial awareness.
60. Are you multitasking right now? Yes, and no.
I am playing along here.