Thursday, March 16, 2017

When I Should Be Doing Something Else



I do not have ducks.

I do not have a row.

   I have squirrels………

 And they’re at a rave.
@elephantjournal


Is this you, too? Ever feel this way, too? At least some of the time?

Or how about this one:

“I tried to be normal once. Weirdest two minutes of my life.”

Or

“In my defense, I was left unsupervised.”

Or

“Some people 

never go crazy.

What truly horrible

lives they must lead.”

Charles Bukowski

(Kidding, kind of...)

About people and books:

“Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them.”

Lemony Snicket

Or

“Reading a good book in silence

is like eating chocolate for the

rest of you life and never

getting fat.”

Becca Fitzpatrick

[Hear, Hear!]

So this is stuff I do when I am procrastinating (AKA what I am doing when I should be doing something else.).  And I read.


Sorry, not sorry.

What do you do when you should be doing something else?

2 comments:

  1. I read too! And lately, I've been knitting. I'm a new knitter and I'm eager to practice my new-found skills! I'm pretty good at procrastinating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a new knitter as well! So relaxing!

      Delete